• Christian

we're doing something insane part 3

Updated: Nov 22, 2020

Felt like I would give a little update on the whole trek thing.

So Covid happened, of course, and it's now delayed to April of next year (2021), hopefully borders and stuff are open by then with the vaccine coming soon. The training hike I was doing, unfortunately, is delayed all the way until the summer, so no training hike for me before the big event. Still planning on doing it though, will update y'all when I remember to. Peace

18 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Ski trip